SUPPORTING YOUR CHILD’S IMMUNE SYSTEM—THE KEY TO HEALTHY DEVELOPMENT with Wiep de Vries, Anthroposophical Nurse
Saturday, April 14, 2018 || 8:30 AM-3:40 PM || Waldorf School of San Diego
Deepening the awareness of the significance of childhood illnesses can lead to a new approach to healing in which the child is gently being guided and supported through the process of illness.
Workshop Participants will:
- attain a deeper knowledge about the role of childhood diseases from a holistic developmental perspective.
- be empowered and feel confident in taking responsibility for the care of a sick child
- learn to create a healing environment for a sick child, and have insight into healing measures that can prevent the occurrence of chronic illness.
- learn practical ways to guide a child through the process of illness, integrating herbal wraps and compresses, herbal and homeopathic remedies.
Natural healing approaches will be discussed for these common illnesses in early childhood such as ear infection, colds, chest congestion, allergies, asthma, and digestive disturbances.
Supporting the child in achieving a healthy balance between body, soul and spirit is an important aspect of parenting that contributes to preventing chronic diseases in adulthood. ~Wiep de Vries
Wiep de Vries, R.N. has worked as an Anthroposophical Nurse in The Netherlands at a small hospital near Utrecht. Since 1994 she has conducted Home Health Care workshops for the Waldorf school communities throughout Southern California. Currently Wiep is working as a pain relief therapist specialized in Neuro-Soma Muscle Therapy.
Cost: $75 || To register: https://tinyurl.com/WISC-Weip
SNACK provided. SHARED meal – Please bring a dish to share or pay $10.00
- Discounts for three or more from one school site and WISC alumni available–please inquire.
Questions: call/text/email || Parvati Scatena || firstname.lastname@example.org || 916.524.1828